BrEPS has hosted an annual conference on environmental psychology since its inaugural event at the University of Sheffield in 2014. The details of our past conferences can be found below.
- 5th BrEPS conference: “Border Crossing/Breaking Boundaries” at the University of Surrey, September 13-14 2018.
- 4th BrEPS conference: “Environmentally sustainable behaviour and healthy, resilient places” at University College London in June 2017.
- 3rd BrEPS conference: “Healthy and Sustainable Places” at the University of Surrey in July 2016.
- 2nd BrEPS conference: “Environmentally Sustainable Lifestyles” at the University of Sheffield in June 2015.
- 1st BrEPS conference: ”Influencing pro-environmental behaviour: Ways to encourage pro-environmental behaviour of individuals and communities” at the University of Sheffield in September 2014